Friday, 7 July 2017

The Liebster Award

I was nominated by Beauty Bag Secrets, so make sure you go and check her out. 

The Rules:
Post 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions your nominator has asked you
Nominate 11 other bloggers
Ask them 11 other questions
Let them know that you’ve nominated them

11 facts about me:


  • I grew up on a farm and loved it but I would never move back
  • I am born on the 25th of April which is ANZAC day in New Zealand and Australia
  • I did ballet for one year when I was younger
  • I played football when I was in school both for club and school
  • I am doing a degree in psychology and politics
  • I was obsessed with South Africa when I was younger (it was a little unhealthy)
  • I have two tattoos
  • I’ve had my nose pierced twice
  • I went to two different high schools
  • I went to a girls only single for two years
  • I am a survivor of sexual assault


Here are the 11 Questions I was asked:

Which beauty product can you not live without?

Lipstick! It can be any lipstick almost any shade.


What is your favourite beauty brand?
This one is hard, it used to be Chanel however because of their animal testing policies. I honestly don't have a favourite beauty brand at the moment.


How often do you post a new blog post?
At least once a week. When i am busy i post once a week however when i am scheduling blog posts normally I post three times a week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.


One piece of blogging advice you think everyone should know?
It takes a lot of time and commitment. You have to love doing it, otherwise, you will loose motivation.


Three post suggestions for anyone who gets writers block.
A list of like anything
Current favourites, I love reading about the things people are currently loving.


If there was one place you could travel to where would you go and why?
LA I am not sure why however recently I have really wanted to go to LA, thinking about planning a trip in the next couple of years.


What is the last thing you bought?
I bought a new palette on Sephora because my contour and highlight palette broke.


What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
Honestly, I haven't really eaten any really weird foods.


What is at the top of your bucket list?
Run a 12km, the plan is to do this in October.


Heels or flats?
I love heels, but honestly, I wear flats all the time, They are so much easier.


Why did you start blogging?
Mainly, as a creative outlet.

My 11 questions for the nominees:

1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. What is your favourite Instagram photo?
3. What is your hidden talent?
4. What’s your favourite hotspot?
5. What is your tip for every beginning blogger?
6. What is your ultimate beauty secret?
7. What is your favourite social media channel and why?
8. If you could take one thing to a deserted island, what would it be?
9. What is your favourite city in Belgium, and why?
10. What do you think is the most fun about blogging?
11. What is your favourite (beauty)store?

Here are my 11 nominees, please join me in supporting these unique and wonderful bloggers:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Margaret | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig