Wednesday, 5 July 2017

My Current Netflix Addictions



1. 13 Reasons Why
Everyone is obsessed with it. This one was actually really hard to watch as many people have found. Personally, I find my story very similiar to what happened to Hannah. The only major difference being that I survived. Another friend that watched the series also said they found it hard to watch and that they related to one particular character as well. i think what makes the series so much more powerful is that everyone can relate to at least one of the characters in some way.

2. The Lizzie Borden Chronicles
I love series like this. I recently watched the Buzzfeed video on the Borden murders and so when I saw this on Netflix I had to give it a little look. I am on episode 8 and I am loving it.

3. The Keepers
I started this one yesterday but I am super interested by it and am defintiely going to keep watching.

4. Designated Survivor
If you are into politics related shows you'll love this one. The episodes were recently weekly however season 1 has just been compelted and I will definitely be watching season 2 when it comes out.

5. Riverdale
I wasn't actually to interested in this one I got about half way through this season and stoped wathing it until a friend told me to keep watching and holy sh!t I am so glad I did keep watching.

6. The Ranch
This one is more comedy. I've finished watching this one as well however it's great for when you're doing little tasks like cleaning and have it going on in the background.

7. Girlboss
Do I really need to explain why I watch this?

8. Van Helsing
I love a good super natural show, and very much like this one. I finished watching this Season in January when I was flatting with my sister and I can't wait for Season 2.

9. Shooter
Similiar to 'Designated Survivor' although more focused on terror attacks and a man's hunt to prove his innocence.

10.  How I Met Your Mother
A classic I am rewatching from season 1. it is also another one that is great for background noise.

What are your Netflix favourites at the moment? Do you watch any of these?
Let me know in the comments below.


Share:

1 comment

  1. Shooter, 13 Reasons Why and Riverdale and started Designated Season but trailed off after Season 2 ��

    ReplyDelete

© Paige Margaret | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig