Wednesday, 13 July 2016

About Me

Hello Everyone, 

I am Paige Weatherall and I am the writer behind all of the Paige Margaret posts, unless stated otherwise (covering that legal stuff).

I love blogging and it is something I can do with my time that is both an escape and has some kind of productivity to it. Blogging has become a huge passion of mine and something that I will continue to do until that passion runs out.

I am a 19 year old university student in Auckland, New Zealand doing a Bachelor of Arts Majoring in Psychology and Politics.  Helping people has always been a passion of mine however while I have been studying I have noticed my creative side suffer, thus this blog has become something even more important to me. I hope that I can share my passions and struggles with you, and we can get to know each other over time. 

I also love and am passionate about traveling, writing, beauty, cooking, and everything in between. That is really where the bones of this blog came from I wanted to write about things I fell in love with and had a passion for and not only that but things my readers loved and had a passion for.

I want you to feel as my reader that this is a place you too can come to escape, whether that maybe weekly on a Sunday afternoon or just every now and again when you need an escape from a stressful day. I upload weekly (tackling those commitment issues) so there will always be new content for you to explore through.


Lots of love and hope to see you back here soon,

Paige
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Margaret | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig