2017 Bucket List // January 207 | Life

Sunday 8 January 2017


My bucket list and new year resolutions are separate because my new year resolutions are more focused on my well being and improving who I am however my bucket list is about ticking things off that I have always wanted to do.



1. Visit somewhere on the lonely planet ultimate travel list
I love travel but I am a uni student so there is only so much time and money that one can put towards travel, during this time. However, half way through 2106 I bought the lonely planet ultimate travel list and I want to be able to say I have done at least one thing on the list.

2. Go bungee jumping/ sky diving (or something terrifying with heights)
I hate heights, the idea of being so high up in the air that I could fall. It terrifies me potentially more than anything else in the world so this year want to do something that helps to conquer that fear whether it is jumping off a building or out of a plane.



3. Book Tickets to Bali (or some other amazing place)
I have wanted to visit Bali for the longest time, like the looooooooongest time. Thus, this year I don't necessarily want to go to Bali ut I want to have flights booked for Bali and really just to make it so I can't get out of it, and I have to go.

4. Dye my hair some ridiculous color like blue or red.
I have talked about this so many times it is ridiculous, I am a natural brunette and three years ago I dyed my hair blonde and that is kinda a crazy as it's gotten (which is not at all, I know). I have always wanted to dye my hair blue, but I have always been scared to do it, because I mean it's my hair and what if it looks s$#t


5. Do a 10km run/walk for charity.
This is something that I pretty much have a plan for what charity, who I'm going to do it with and when I am going to do it. Charities are amazing and important and improving my fitness is also one of my focus' this year so what better way to help accomplish that is to do a 10km for charity. The one I will participating in is in November so I have a lot of time to get fit for it. My ultimate goal is to run a marathon but obviously not for quite a few years.

I will be documenting all of these things, and progress on here, so make sure you check back regularly.

Is there anything you want to tick off your bucket list this year? Do you have any resolutions or bucket list items?
Let me know in the comments below.



No comments

Post a Comment