Friday, 23 December 2016

What's Coming in 2017 // December 2016 | Blogmas Day 23

This blog post isn't Christmas related but it is something I want to talk about this month, therefore I thought I would include it as a blog post.



A big question I have asked myself is where do I want to head, redesigning and changing the name of my blog was a big part of making my blog more for me. It's about creating a creative online place version of myself, my goals and the things I love. 2017 I want to focus on Beauty, Fitness, Travel, and Food. I want to learn to love myself and be whole in 2017. 2017 will be my year!

Beauty.
I want to share my favourite make up, and beauty with you. Whether that be products to different looks.

Fitness.
My fitness is something that used to be very important to me however as we all have struggles I did too and my fitness is something that definitely got lost during that time. In 2017 I want to share with you, my journey on getting healthy and exercising. I want to share my success and failures, pulled muscles and bruises, the good and the bad of getting fit again.

Travel.
I want to share with you, my biggest travel tips and regrets as well as what I have planned for my future travels and all that is in between. I also want to share with you, my favourite places in New Zealand and why I love them so much.

Food.
Not Vanilla cupcakes with amazing frosting and biscuits, but I want to share with you cheap, healthy, easy meals that are good for your soul. I want to share with you recipes that inspire me, that make me feel good on the inside and out. I want to grow food, make real food and inspire you to do the same.

What are things you want to focus on in 2017? Do you want to change the way you see food and fitness?
Let me know in the comments below.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Margaret | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig