Wednesday, 21 December 2016

Under the weather at Christmas // December 2016 | Blogmas Day 21

I have been feeling a little under the weather dude to various different things, but nonetheless I though I would share with you my top tips on getting better this Christmas.



1. Stay hydrated.
It is always important to stay hydrated even when you are feeling ill, so make sure you are getting plenty of fluid.

2. Strepsils.
My throats is killing me right this minute and all I can think about is how when the shapes open the first thing i am going to so is go and buy some strepsils.

3. Blueberries.
Okay any fruit is good for you but blueberries are extra amazing with all the goodness and nutrients inside them.

4. Rest.
At this time of the year it is easy to get so busy that you forget to take a moment to yourself and have a rest, whether that's just sitting down and watching a movie or having a well deserved nap.

5. Tea.
I mean do I need to say anything else! I love tea and is great for when you are ill whether its just a ordinary cup of tea to make you feel warm or a green tea to help your insides.

What are your tips to staying well? What do you do when you get ill?
Let me know in the comments below.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Margaret | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig