Thursday, 22 December 2016

Ugly Christmas Sweater // December 2016 | Blogmas Day 22

There is nothing like a good old ugly Christmas sweater, even if it is 30C heat. These are my top picks for ugly Christmas sweaters this year.



1.  Rudolph Nose Pom
This one I feel is a little more traditional than the others except for number two. Personally think this is the kind I imagine my year 5 teacher would wear at this time of the year.


2. Ugly Christmas Cardigan
Technically this isn't a Christmas Sweater and is a cardigan but it still has that traditional ugly Christmas sweater pattern, so obviously I have to include it.


3. Under The Mistletoe
This one is just really cute, and a little more modern than the last two am definitely a fan of this one although I won't be kissing anyone under the mistletoe this year.



4. PomPom
This one although doesn't scream Christmas the pompoms are a nice subtle Christmas vibe. Probably my favourite of these ones.



What are your favourite Christmas Jumpers this year? Do you like or have any of these?
Let me know in the comments below.



Share:

18 comments

  1. I love the last one! I'm not really into Christmas motives on clothes so ... but for home use, why not :)) At least it's cozy :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand, some of my friends aren't fans of motive clothing either but I am obssessed!

      Delete
  2. The last one is fun! I have been wearing a Santa Christmas jumper to work recently. http://www.callmeliz.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with the last one, it's adorable and subtle, which are two things I am not!

      Delete
  3. I do not own any Xmas jumper, and but that last one looks pretty nice xo

    www.theninebyivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I own Christmas t-shirts but because of the heat here at this time of the year I don't really wear the jumpers. i still love them though!

      Delete
  4. These are so fun & adorable at the same time! :D fell in love with the last one, gosh I love everything ugly haha :D

    ~ Jasmin N
    littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The uglier the better! I am definitely obsessed with the last one though!

      Delete
  5. They are all wonderful! I have an oversized ugly but so chic sweater with deer in my wardrobe. Unfortunately, the weather is too warm in Greece and i have worn it only once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that feeling all to well, I love Summer but sometimes I wish New Zealand could swap winter and summer around! Only for the purpose of wearing ugly Christmas Sweaters of course haha

      Delete
  6. I saw my first ugly Christmas sweater for sale retail the other day. I was really surprised as this was a hipster trend in the US many years ago- the ugly Christmas sweater party. It's so funny to me to see them for sale in stores instead of folks raiding thrift stores for ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thrift store ones are often the ugliest though, which of course is the best!

      Delete
  7. Omg!! That Pom Pom Sweater is so adorable. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! When I saw it I was like okay it isn't Christmassy but it is adorable!!

      Delete
  8. I don't own a single christmas jumper but I do love seeing them, the more outrageous the better in my opinion haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the cardigan most! But the pompons are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how traditional the cardigan is, but totally agree that the pompoms are cute!

      Delete

© Paige Margaret | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig