Friday, 16 December 2016

Top 5 Christmas YouTube Videos // December 2016 | Blogmas Day 16

Obviously, Vlogmas is my favourite type of YouTube video during the festive season however these are my top five favourite types of Vlogmas videos.



1. Christmas Tree Getting and Decorating. Just like this one:



2. Christmas Gift Guides. Just like this one:



3. Christmas Shopping Haul. Just like this one:


4. Christmas Part Vlogs. Just like this one:


5. First Day of December Vlogs. Just like this one:


What are your favourite YouTube videos to watch at Christmas? Do you like Vlogmas?
Let me know in the comments below.



Share:

2 comments

  1. Oh god, such blog envy. Your blog design is beautiful :'(

    Elesaurus | www.elesaurus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I spent so many hours going through different designs trying to work out the one that I loved the most. I am definitely pleased I chose this one and the team at pipdig have been so helpful.

      Delete

© Paige Margaret | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig