Saturday, 10 December 2016

Summer Morning Routine // December 2016 | Blogmas Day 10



Routine is incredibly important to me as it keeps me constantly busy and also helps when I start to get depressed.



6am Workout.
Okay, so this is more of an intention and something that I am getting too. I do love however working out in the morning whether it is going for a walk or a HIIT workout.

7am Shower, dressed and Make up
I then have a quick shower and do my make up this can take anywhere from 20 minutes to 40 minutes. I plan my clothes the evening before so that I don't have to worry about it the next day.

7:30am Make Lunch
I try and make my lunch the day before but that doesn't always happen, although it usually only takes 10-15minutes, so it's not really abiggy.

7:45am Food.
Breakfast is extremely important and I'm going to be completely honest, I don't always eat breakfast but I do try and have something healthy and nutritious. Throughout the morning I also try and drink a litre of water.

8am Chores
The next half hour I will hang out washing, make my bed, dishes and all that other boring stuff

8:35am Advent Time!
That great December tradition of opening up my advent calendars which is, of course, the best part of my morning. 

8:40am Leave for work.
Enough Said.

What is your morning routine? Does it change each season?
Let me know in the comments below. 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Margaret | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig