Tuesday, 13 December 2016

Pinterest Inspired Christmas Finger Food // December 2016 | Blogmas Day 13

I have tried out and love these cute treats, however, my camera battery died and I am going to keep it real I don't know where the charger is.

1. Strawberry Santa
I made these adorable little guys with frosting and chocolate chips for their eyes.




2. Brownie Christmas Tree 
These seem to be everywhere online this Christmas. I have made them a few times the first time I put the candy cane as, the trunk and being summer here it did go a little gross and the brownie just tasted of candy cane. The times after that I have made them though they have gone down a treat and are well loved. I have also added crushed candy cane to the top of mine.





3. Brownie Christmas Puddings.
This was hard to find an image of while the link to this one won't give you the recipe I used it is still a great alternative. I used the off cuts from the triangle brownies and mixed that with vanilla frosting to make the balls. I decorated them with vanilla frosting and crushed candy canes similar to this picture.




















Are you obsessed with Christmas baking like me? What's your favourite Christmas treat?
Let me know in the comments below.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Margaret | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig