Tuesday, 6 December 2016

Christmas Tag // December 2016 | Blogmas Day 6


I love Christmas with traditions, memories and so much more! I thought today I would share with you some of my favourite Christmassy things with you and I thought what better way than the Christmas tag. 




What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s? This is a long answer, so long that I have actually made another blog post on, you can check that out by clicking here.

Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Usually, it is sometime on Christmas Day. When my sister and I were younger we were allowed to open one present in the morning while we waited for our Dad to get home from milking the cows, then once he got home we were allowed to open our Santa presents. All the other gifts we waited till later in the day until the rest of the family had arrived. As We got older I would help my Dad milk the cows because that would mean We would get to open our presents sooner.


Do you have a favourite Christmas memory? My favourite Christmas memory is when the whole family would spend Christmas with my grandparents when the owned a camping ground up north by the beach.

Favourite festive food? Anything with cinnamon, nutmeg, and Christmas spices.

Favourite Christmas gift? Anything that has had love, time and thought put into it.

Favourite Christmas scent? Mixed spice.

Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions? Christmas movie, hot chocolate and an early night.

What tops your tree? A Christmas Angel


As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received? I don’t think there was everything, I would love to say a pony or some extravagant animal but I honestly do not know.

What's the best part about Christmas for you? Spending time with friends and family, I do not think there is anything better than spending time with the people you love.

Have you done this tag? What's your favourite thing about Christmas?

Share your answers below.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Margaret | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig