Friday, 2 December 2016

Christmas Playlist // December 2016 | Blogmas Day 2




This year I started listening to Christmas Music in September, which I know is a little premature but I love Christmas music! Here are some of my favorites and if you click here you can listen to the Christmas playlist I've compiled on YouTube (It is a little lacking at the moment but I'll add more soon, my playlist I listen to everyday is on my iphone so I am putting them all on YouTube slowly but surely). 


Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer 

Jingle Bells

All I Want For Christmas Is You

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree Lyrics

I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus

Santa Baby!

All I Want For Christmas Is You

Last Christmas
  
What God Wants For Christmas

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.


What are some of your Christmas Music must haves? When did you start listening to Christmas Music?
Let me know in the comments below.



Share:

2 comments

  1. I absolutely love your blog! And your Christmas playlist! I'm also new to blogging so if you could check out mine I'd greatly appreciate it. I can't wait to read more of your posts :)
    http://immobulife.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christmas music is like my thang haha! Of course, I'll check out your blog. xx

      Delete

© Paige Margaret | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig