Monday, 19 December 2016

Christmas Pamper Products // December 2016 | Blogmas Day 19 & 20

Here are my favourite beauty products to pamper yourself with during the christmas season. I have been feeling a little under the weather the last couple of days so I have decided to combine this post, if I feel better soon I will definitely give you another blog post. I am feeling like a little pamper session now because I am ill so I though I would share with you some of my must have items for a pamper session.



1. Lush Bath Bomb
I feel like this is a requirement, and doesn't need too much more explaining. Lush is one of those things that you literally can not go wrong.

2. Formula 10.0.6 Skin Clarifying Mud Mask.
Although this isn't christmas themed this mask is perfect for a pamper and one that I always have in my cupboard if I want a proper pamper, although if I am in a rush I will just grab a sheet mask as there is little to no mess and its so much faster, although I don't think it is as nourishing as this mud mask.

3. Garner Micellar Water in Oil. 
I really like this product and have used a whole bottle of the Micellar water without the oil and it makes my skin feel good, and me feel good for having a skincare routine. Even if I am running out of time I pop this on my face whether I am applying make up to my face or not because it makes my skin feel so clean and clear.

4. Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye And Lip Makeup Remover.
This is such a lovely make up remover and it gets rid of make up like I have never seen before it also doesn't leave my skin feeling oily and gross which is always a bonus.

Do you love any of these products? Will you be giving any of these products ago for a Pamper session?
Let me know in the comments below.
Share:

2 comments

  1. These brushes look like they work perfectly for makeup, I have to find these and when I do I will definitely get them.

    Happy holidays!

    Camila,
    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look like rather great brushes, I haven't tried them but they're from aliexpress, you can find them here goo.gl/932iln

      Delete

© Paige Margaret | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig