Saturday, 17 December 2016

Christmas Mugs // December 2016 | Blogmas Day 17

For the last hour, I have been sitting at my laptop at the kitchen bench writing blog posts, replying to emails and just doing general blog admin stuff. I was thinking of blogmas posts to write in advance that are easy and didn't take out to much time because I have a pretty busy week ahead of me and I couldn't think of anything sipping away at my cup of tea in my sexy mug, I though why not Christmas mugs. Here are my top choices of Christmas mugs that are on sale this year.



If you want over the top, tacky, absolutely ridiculous Chrismtas mug this is the one for you. I am in love.

This is the perfect classy, traditional mug.

I love this mug it is the perfect mix of adorable and classy.

This mug is adorable and sweet, it also has a more traditional shape to it in comparison to the other mugs.



Do you have a favourite Christmas mug? What are you sipping out if this year?
Let me know in the comments below.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Margaret | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig