Saturday, 24 December 2016

Christmas Eve // December 2016 | Blogmas Day 24

This is just going to be a short post as it's almost midnight on Christmas Eve and I am going to be completely honest I almost forgot to write this post. Last night I stayed at my parents then came home this afternoon then went straight back to my parents because I forgot to pick up the damn chicken for my sister to cook for tomorrow! I was not impressed!



Today has been very festive. I have baked Christmas mince pies, gingerbread men (which turned put, interestingly), watched two Christmas movies and listened to Christmas music. I have also done some non-festive things like shaved my legs, fake tanned, popped on a face mask and put on some acne spot treatment.

I am not going to lie my festive spirit wasn't totally there this morning then I got home and was like crap it's Christmas tomorrow, but I don't think that has really sunk in yet.

Tomorrow I have to empty my stuff out of my car and hang out some washing, also have some dishes to finish off before I cook breakfast for myself, my sister and her partner. Then it'll be showering and getting ready as well as loading all the presents into my car. I am the designated driver tomorrow because I have decided to stay sober.

I am off to finish watching my favourite vlogmas videos then I am off to sleep to get up early tomorrow.

What have you got up to this Christmas Eve?
Let me know in the comments below.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Margaret | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig