Thursday, 15 December 2016

Christmas Day Morning Routine // December 2016 | Blogmas Day 15

I love Christmas Morning it's potentially my favorite time of Christmas day. This is my Christmas Morning Routine:




7am Get up.
Getting up at 7am is easy on Christmas day because it's Christmas. This year I will be showering then putting my pajamas back on and cooking my sister and her partner breakfast. I'm making crepes and hot chocolates for Breakfast this year with a selection of sweet and savory toppings.

8am Dressed, make-up, hair.
The next hour I will spend giving myself a face mask, doing my hair, putting on make-up and getting dressed. It's Christmas day and there is plenty of time in the day so there is no need to rush. Use this time to relax and take your time getting ready, I know I will be.

9am Chores.
Even on Christmas day, this can't be avoided. The next 20minutes I spend doing the dishes from breakfast, making my bed and all those other fun things that can't be avoided even onChristmas.




9:20am Blog.
Just because it's Christmas day doesn't mean I won't be blogging it will be my last day of blogmas (yes, I am doing the full 25 days)

10am Load the car
At this time we will be filling the car with all the gifts and going to my parents for christmas.


What will you be doing Christmas Morning? Is your Christmas morning routine?
Let me know in the comments below.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Paige Margaret | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig