Thursday, 1 December 2016

Advent Calendars // December 2016 | Blogmas Day 1



I think Advent calendars are such a lovely idea, whether you are buying them for yourself or as a gift. I have gotten a few this year and I thought I would share them with you.




1. Cadbury Chocolate Advent.
The classic $6 Cadbury Advent. Also, who doesn't love chocolate? This one is also great for kids as it is cheap, and the chocolate isn't too indulgent. 


3. Tanya Burr 12 days of Christmas.
Although this one only has twelve beauty items in it, I still couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I love this one because not only does it have some cheeky eye shadows and lip products it also has nail products which is a nice little addition that you don't always get with Beauty advents.


What Advent Calendars do you have this Christmas?  Do you prefer Beauty or Chocolate Advents? 
Let me know in the comments below!
Share:

2 comments

  1. I've got one from h&m! and it's only twelve as well, but that tanya burr one looks so cute! Love your blog by the way <3

    Regina | Paper Hobbit's blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love the Tanya Burr one I may have already opened it at the top to have a sneaky look at everything and I love it so much!! I love your blog too <3

      Delete

© Paige Margaret | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig